Can't load Google maps without an API key. More information can be found in our documentation at joomla.digital-peak.com.
Epynt Motor Club is pleased to announce it will berunning the Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally on August 29th. This year’sevent will be based wholly on the Epynt Military Ranges and will have approximately45 stages miles across the undulating and challenging roads of Epynt.
We thank Brian and Tim Dennis of the Old Forge Garage fortheir continued support, in what will be the 7th year as sponsors ofthe Mewla.
This year’s event will see the event be a round of thefollowing Championships:
· Promotive Engineering Group WAMC King of EpyntChallenge
· JD Competition Tyres Welsh TarmacadamChampionship
· BTRDA MRF Tyres Mixed Surface Challenge,
· BTRDA MRF Tyres Fiesta ST Trophy,
· ANWCC Stage Rally Championship
· WAMC Historic Championship, Supported by BrianDennis Motorsport
· Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship
The current outlook if positive for a return to rallying intime for this years Mewla, Epynt Motor Club continues to plan to run a safe andCOIV19 Compliant event, however the event is dependent on both central and devolvedgovernment regulations and Ministry of Defence approval nearer to the time.
The 2021 Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally event regulationswill be published on www.epyntmc.co.ukaround mid-June.
Spectators are asked to check out our Facebook page and websitecloser to the time for the latest information about the possibility ofattending the event.