Mewla Returns for 2021
Epynt Motor Club is pleased to announce it will be running the Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally on August 29th. This year’s event will be based wholly on the Epynt Military Ranges and will have approximately 45 stages miles across the undulating and challenging roads of Epynt. We thank Brian and Tim Dennis of the Old Forge Garage for their continued support, in what will be the 7th year as sponsors of the Mewla.
This year’s event will see the event be a round of the following Championships:
- Promotive Engineering Group WAMC King of Epynt Challenge
- JD Competition Tyres Welsh Tarmacadam Championship
- BTRDA MRF Tyres Mixed Surface Challenge,
- BTRDA MRF Tyres Fiesta ST Trophy,
- ANWCC Stage Rally Championship
- WAMC Historic Championship, Supported by Brian Dennis Motorsport
- Protyre Motorsport UK Asphalt Rally Championship
The current outlook if positive for a return to rallying in time for this years Mewla, Epynt Motor Club continues to plan to run a safe and COIV19 Compliant event, however the event is dependent on both central and devolved government regulations and Ministry of Defence approval nearer to the time.
The 2021 Old Forge Garage Mewla Rally event regulations will be published on www.epyntmc.co.uk around mid-June.
Spectators are asked to check out our Facebook page and website closer to the time for the latest information about the possibility of attending the event.